RaptorRed's AVP2 Skins

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am

Woohoo 
Site Admin

Post Woohoo
All the file are now uploaded!
I will probably be making some new skins in the near future for avp2. I doubt like anyone plays avp2 anymore but.. eh.. I miss modding too much. I plan to remake my Moloch skin, since having gotten all the seasons of Buffy on dvd for Christmas. I really have to finish a Predator 2 skin that I was making for someone at some point as well. Here is a preview of that one.

[img]http://avp.raptorred.com/news_pics/pred2_v1.jpg[/img]

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Woohoo
Hey Red
Long time no See, hope you remember me, think we did some time trying to make a Mechenimah with AVP2. played a bit in the game as well. I was GhostSniper, and later when I played Cha'toudi in your series. Just seeing how things are going thought i would drop in and catch up. seeing the demo of AVP 3 is out and most of my comps are down to play it but who knows might see one another in game some time.

hope to talk to you soon.

Randy.
Cha'TouDI

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Ok,
for some reason this isn't posting.....

Hey Red,

Saying "ELLO"

Hi from the depths of your past hoping you remember your little Yautja friend from AVP2 *also known as GhostHunter.*

Been wondering how things are going sense the Mechenimah, where I tried playing this name sake. Wondering if you finished that or how that went, been playing the new AVP3 demo a bit and made me think of you , so "ELLO". and I miss the old guys from Projamm, Mod.
But drop me a line and we can talk and try to catch up ..

lates,

HUGGS

Randy -Cha' TouDi

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 pm
Site Admin

Hey, I definitely remember you lol.

Sorry about the post thing, seems a lot of the permissions got messed up but I've fixed them now.

Sadly the Deadly Breed machinima died. It was the passion/idea of a friend of mine, I was just the person with the know-how and influence with the game lol. I really loved making it but the other person was the one writing it.. and they left for another game and I was left hanging.

Like I said in the emails, your idea of bringing it back for AVP3 interests me though. I would love to see those characters come to life again, though perhaps with a little tweaking. My boyfriend is a good writer and I am pretty sure he would be interested in recreating Deadly Breed. I just hope that they release some modding tools soon =P

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 am
Profile WWW

okay now i can post hey red its been a long time me and you once met over aim at ungodly hours to talk about attatchments for AVP2 characters , and jeff wayne's war of the worlds(lol)
anyway i still have ideas if you wanna talk sometime ^^
lets say i tried and completed avp3 and it just doesnt hold a candle to avp2

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 am

sounds like a plan
i have you on Deviant art. so i can post char sketches there that you have seen thus far just let me know.
i can get started on some story boards. :P

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 am
Site Admin

There, finally fixed it so you can post in this section without mod permission!

[quote="ryan_eaglesfield"]okay now i can post hey red its been a long time me and you once met over aim at ungodly hours to talk about attatchments for AVP2 characters , and jeff wayne's war of the worlds(lol)
anyway i still have ideas if you wanna talk sometime ^^
lets say i tried and completed avp3 and it just doesnt hold a candle to avp2

I just remembered, I actually still have pics and max files you had sent me like 3 years ago for attempted attachments lol.

[quote="Cha'TouDI"]sounds like a plan
i have you on Deviant art. so i can post char sketches there that you have seen thus far just let me know.
i can get started on some story boards. :P

You should post some.
And like I said, we will have to wait to see if AVP3 is even going to be moddable/skinnable..
I am also going to put past the idea for remaking Deadly Breed or a variation of it for avp2 to my boyfriend.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm
Profile WWW